About this Policy
This Policy is to inform you about how we collect, use, share, and protect personal information. Please read this Policy so that you can better understand our Platform information practices. Any reference to our Platform includes all of its features. If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us as described in the Contact Us section below.
When you provide information to us by any means, you consent to our use of the information you provide in accordance with this Policy and our agreement with your employer or the entity that is providing you access to the Platform. If you do not agree with this Policy or our practices, you may not use our Platform. This Policy may change from time to time and your continued use of our Platform constitutes your acceptance of those changes. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically.
Also, please note that information provided through other channels, or for publication on company pages, mobile apps, or websites may be subject to different privacy policies, which may vary materially from these terms applying to our Platform.
If you are a California resident, please also see the “California Residents” section below, for further information on our collection and use of your information.
The Information We Collect
We will collect and use the following personal information by which you may be personally identified:
- contact information (e.g., full name, home address, phone number, email address, social media profiles);
- work information (store name, email address, phone number, wage rates);
- information regarding your preferences related to us or our Platform;
- information regarding how you became aware of our Platform;
- and/or any other information that you provide to us that personally identifies you (collectively, “Personal Information”).
Personal Information also includes information about user’s activities, such as information about his or her activity within our Platform, demographic information, gender, geographic area, and preferences.
Automated Decision Making
Use of User Information
Personal Information you provide to us about yourself or that we collect and infer based upon your entries and interactions with our Platform may be used:
- To provide the requested services, reporting, information, or products to the third parties that have provided you access to use the Platform;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, including sharing it with third party referrals;
- To collect information about your experience and to improve user experience with our Platform;
- To communicate with you to notify you of actions taken in the Platform, or when your attention is needed to view or complete an item;
- For the development of new products and services;
- To allow third-party advertisements and messaging to be tailored or targeted;
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies, and our rights;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information and for any other purpose with your consent.
Information We Share
The Personal Information that you provide will be available to us and our agents, representatives, co-branding partners, franchisees and licensees (collectively, the “Affiliated Parties”) and the entity that makes the Platform available to you. By submitting Personal Information, you grant to the Affiliated Parties and the Third-Party Providers a license to use such Personal Information for the purposes described in this Section. The Affiliated Parties and Third-Party Providers may also use your Personal Information, alone or in combination with the information submitted by other users, to improve Platform navigation or infrastructure, in internal marketing analyses or reviews, and for other administrative purposes.
Additionally, we may provide customized or targeted communications to you based on your Personal Information (including usage statistics and characteristics). If you do not wish to receive these types of communications or allow an Affiliated Party to use your Personal Information in such a manner, please contact us in the manner identified in the “Opt-Out” section below.
Further, we may release your Personal Information if we are required to do so by law or court order or if we believe in good faith that such release is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, customers, affiliates, or others. We may also share information or data in a form that cannot be used to uniquely identify or contact an individual person (“Non-personal Information”). We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose this Non-personal Information for any purposes. Non-personal Information that we collect may include information regarding your activities on the Platform, which may be aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of the Platform are of most interest.
To prevent unauthorized access and maintain data accuracy, we use industry-standard methods to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We take all the reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, you recognize that data transmitted online or stored in a facility where online access is provided cannot be made to be 100% secure. In particular, emails sent to or from the Platform may not be secure. We believe in protecting your information just as we would want our information protected.
In the event that Personal Information is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will promptly notify those persons whose Personal Information has been compromised as may be required by applicable law.
Please note that the information you enter in the Platform may be accessed and viewed publicly. Therefore, you should not post information that you consider confidential or do not want to distribute openly. Although in some areas you will have the ability to edit or delete information, please note that even this information may have been cached on servers, cut and pasted, or otherwise incorporated into other posts or for other uses. Once data or information is posted, you should consider that it may be publicly available perpetually, and in different locations or media than your original submission.
Retention of Your Personal Information.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide the services as requested by your employer or the entity that provided you access to the services. If you close your account, we will retain your Personal Information for a period where it is necessary to continue operating our business effectively, to maintain a record of your transactions for reporting purposes until this purpose no longer exists, and to retain as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business-related purposes, to our users via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on our Platform, as determined by us in our sole discretion. Notwithstanding the preceding, we reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our users.
Opt-Out, Communication Preferences
You may modify your communication preferences or opt-out from specific communications at any time. Please specify and adjust your preferences in the email communicated to you or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights related to the Personal Information we have collected from you, which may or may not be granted based on the circumstances, but only in compliance with applicable law. These rights may include the following under the California Civil Code Sections 1798.100, 1798.105, 1798.110, 1798.115, and 1798.125:
- The right to ask us to confirm if we are processing your Personal Information, including requesting that we disclose what Personal Information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold.
- The right to ask us to disclose the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected, the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected, the business purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
- The right to ask us to delete your Personal Information.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of any of your Personal Information.
- The right to equal service and price by prohibiting discrimination against you because you exercised you rights under the applicable law.
- To exercise these rights, you or your authorized agent can follow the steps provided in Section 14, below, or reach out to us at weaveworkforce.com with your request. If you contact us directly, please include your full name and email address along with why you are writing so that we can process your request in a timely manner. We aim to respond to a user request for access or deletion within 30 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
In accordance with applicable law, you may have a right to access, modify, correct, and request that Weave Workforce internally delete any Personal Information provided to or obtained by Weave Workforce.
You can access, modify, correct, update, or delete your Personal Information that we collect online and maintain by logging in to your account “Preferences” and “Editing” your account. Your password is needed to edit this information, even if you are already logged in. Alternatively, you may contact email@example.com for updates, modifications, corrections, or deletions of your Personal Information or request access to your Personal Information. We use this procedure to safeguard your information better. You may not be able to edit or delete past entries and data collected regarding previous updates.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. The main form of identity management is your email address. Please always use a valid and up-to-date email address.
If you update, change or correct any Personal Information, we may keep copies of your Personal Information before such update, modification, or a correction for uses provided for in this Policy.
Weave Workforce will endeavor to respond to your request promptly. However, the Personal Information you have published on social media channels or any Third Party Provider website may remain available even if you request that Weave Workforce internally deletes such information.
Modifications to this Policy
We will modify this Policy if our privacy practices change. We will notify you of such changes by posting the modified version on our Platform and indicating the date it was last modified, and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice (including by email in certain instances). The date this Policy was last modified is as first stated above.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about this Policy, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.